Contact

Get in Touch — Let's Talk

Keynotes, Sales Training, Workshops and Advisory — On Site or Online, Anywhere in the World

I help B2B companies move from product-focused selling to customer-centric value sales. Tell me about your situation and goals — I look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you for getting in touch. Tell me briefly about your situation, needs and goals, and choose the area you are interested in. I read every message personally.

How to reach me

The easiest way is the form on this page. If it's urgent, call me — if I can't answer, please leave a message or send a text.

When I reply

I aim to reply within 48 hours. I frequently travel to deliver trainings and keynotes, so occasionally it may take a little longer — but I always reply as soon as I can.

Planning ahead

My calendar often fills two to four months in advance, so for keynotes, trainings and workshops it is best to get in touch early.

Your details are only used to answer your inquiry. See the privacy policy.

Keep in touch & follow

Book a 20-minute meeting with Paul (opens in a new window)